sponsor

sponsor

Soccer

Popular Posts

Recent Tube

Business

Technology

Tips & Picks

Predictions

Sports

Fashion

» » Man United boss Jose Mourinho says his Spain taxes were paid



After appearing in court on Friday, Jose Mourinho said he has paid everything he owed to Spanish tax authorities from the time he coached Real Madrid.

The Manchester United manager made his comments after a brief appearance before a Spanish judge to answer questions regarding what ESPN FC sources say are new, additional accusations of tax fraud.

Mourinho arrived at the Court of First Instance and Instruction No.4 in Pozuelo de Alarcon, Madrid, at around 9:30 a.m. local time on Friday to answer charges of a €3.3 million tax fraud for unpaid taxes in 2011 and 2012 involving revenues from image rights, charges he has continually denied.

After a brief hearing, he told media upon leaving the court: "I was told that my tax situation was completely legal. A few years later I was told that there was an investigation opened and they told me that to regularise my situation I had to pay sum X.

"I did not answer, I did not argue, I have paid and signed with the state that I am definitely in compliance and the case is closed. That is why I am here, nothing else."

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
This is the last post.

No comments:

Leave a Reply

Search This Blog

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive