sponsor

sponsor

Soccer

Popular Posts

Recent Tube

Business

Technology

Tips & Picks

Predictions

Sports

Fashion

» » Arsenal's Santi Cazorla targets January return after amputation fears



Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla hopes to return to action in January after undergoing eight operations in the space of a year following severe right ankle injury complications.

Cazorla, 32, has not played since Oct. 19, 2016, and was initially expected to return from a right ankle injury three weeks later.

However, he underwent three surgeries in a three-month span and doctors in England were pessimistic regarding the player's recovery.

"I don't have a spot until January but my intention is to return by then," Cazorla told Marca. "I never listened to those that said that I would only be able to play football with my children, I have plenty of football left in me."

He shared a photograph of the state of his right ankle following the effects of the numerous operations and it appeared on Marca's front page.

A skin graft from his left arm was required to cover the wound, meaning part of a tattoo is now on his foot.

"If you manage to walk with your son again in the garden, be satisfied," Cazorla said he was told.

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply

Search This Blog

Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive